I doubt any of us would claim to be fans of CAPTCHA – the puzzles that a website asks you to complete to prove if you’re a human being or not. Unscrambling a distorted graphic to try to read the letters jumbled within, or select only the images containing a traffic night, can be too […]Read More
In the hustle and bustle of everyday work life we tend to look at the current issues we’re working to resolve, the next feature we want to develop, the next version release. We rarely take the time to look back and think about the work we’ve already done. On some rare occasions, however, something external […]Read More
Security researchers are concerned about recently discovered vulnerabilities in some of the popular online plug-ins for the Learning Management System (LMS) that various organizations and universities use to deliver online courses on their WordPress-based websites. According to Check Point’s research team, the three specified WordPress plug-ins – LearnPress, LearnDash and LifterLMS – have security holes […]Read More
- Massive attack forced Ruhr University Bochum to shut down its IT infrastructure
- We beg you, implore and beg you. Stop using the same damn password all over the place • Register
- Ruhr University Bochum shuts down major servers after a cyber attack.
- How to install and use the Linux Atomic Wallet
- Top 21 Raspberry Pi OS for a variety of purposes