Apache web server is the most extensively used open-source web server supported on the majority of the OS including Linux, Windows, MacOS, Solaris, etc. It is highly customizable and can be integrated with other modules. Installing and configuring Apache for basic setup is quite easy. This article will explain how to install and configure the […]Read More
Thunderbird is one of the most popular email clients for desktop computers, and its popularity is based on its : You can install extensions to extend or customize the functionality as you wish. Here we show you how to use quick filters in Thunderbird to create filters from any inbox and organize your inbox. If […]Read More
Good news for Ubuntu users: Canonical’s on 23. April 2020 Ubuntu 20.04 LTS published. As this is an LTS (Long Term Support) version, ubuntu users will receive updates and support until 2025. It is therefore worthwhile to upgrade your Ubuntu 18.04 LTS desktop to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Focal Fossa). In this article we show you […]Read More
- It’s 2020, so not only is your mouse configuration tool a Node. JS Electron app, it’s also available through an evil website.
- What’s the Difference? DSLR vs. Mirrorless
- Hackers China-Linked ‘BlackTech’ Start Targeting U.S.
- CSK vs DC IPL Live Score Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals Live Cricket Score Latest Updates: Chennai Super Kings Win Toss, Elect To Bowl Against India Plans $4.6 Billion In Incentives For Battery Makers In Electric Vehicle 15 S Canon EOS C70 With CMOS DGO Sensor, RF Lens Mount Launched, Mount Pitt Tyler Technologies Says Customers Reported Suspicious Logins
- Linux Hint-Setting Decimal Precision in C Language